How to Avoid Food Poisoning








Food poisoning is a hazardous disease of digestive system which is often caused by eating stale food and disorders other functions of the body as well. Six out of ten people die each year because of food poisoning. Some effective ways to prevent food poisoning are given below:
  • Always wash your hands with an antibacterial soap before eating something because food poisoning is mostly caused by germs.
  • Especially wash your hands after using the wash room. This will not only help you prevent liver disorders but you also remain safe from skin infections.
  • Drink mineral water.
  • If drinking mineral water isn’t possible, boil the water before you drink it because one reason of food poisoning is polluted water.
  • Avoid stale food; always eat fresh and hygienic food because stale and unhygienic food can be a cause of liver disorders.
  • Eat fresh fruits and vegetables: always wash the fruit and vegetables before eating because the fruits brought from the market are kept open in polluted areas and they contain a lot of germs.
  • Always use home frozen ice; avoid using ice brought from the market as this ice is not frozen by filtered water.
  • Spicy and unhygienic bites can ruin your stomach! Avoid them!
  • Do not freeze meat for more than two days. The meat frozen for more than two days not only loses its proteins but is also hazardous for health.
Food poisoning and other stomach disorders are caused due to unhygienic food. Before eating something make sure that the food you are going to eat is cooked hygienically and cleanly. Avoid eating from food stands. Cook at home with proper hygiene and cleanliness. The food provided at restaurants, Cafes, snack bars and food stands is often stale and is cooked in slovenly atmosphere. They just make the presentation of the food attractive to attract more and more customers. They have no concern with the health of their customers.
Before cooking at home, wash the eatable until it becomes dirt free. Wash your hands and cook in sterilized utensils. An effective way to test the freshness of the food is to smell the food and check its oiliness. If the eatable is fresh the oil droplets would be visible and it would have pure smell of each of its ingredients. If the food is stale, it might be pre heated in oil but will not have the smell of each of its ingredients.
Food poisoning is hazardous disease that can cause many disorders with your stomach and can ruin your health. To avoid such hazardous diseases you need to follow the prevention steps mentioned in this article especially in the changing weather when viruses are spreading in the environment.

2 comments:

  1. It was the first time my granddaughter came to me and confided about her battle with oral and genital herpes and her self destructive thoughts.
    A gaping vacuum of fear and love opened inside me. I knew what it felt like for her to be in such a situation. But after hearing how someone I loved so dearly struggled I have no option but to promise her help. I wanted to help in all possible ways. I sought counsels from an old and experienced nurse whom I've known to deal on natural herbs because I believed in nature. After hearing from me she smiled and before I could say another word she replied me there's cure but natural herbs. I don't care as long as my child is cured! I shouted. She told me about a doctor in Africa who has cured people of herpes. She gave me his email drutuherbalcure@gmail.com ,I contacted him immediately and then ordered medicine for my child which he sent through the UPS courier to me. My daughter started medication and the next day her mouth sores were physically healing and she told me it's working and within four weeks she testified to me that she was cured! I've always believed that nature has cure for any diseases and I'm happy to tell everyone my child is cured.
    Six months later we went for another test to be sure and here is the result,
    Six months after medications;
    Her hsv1&2 test results;
    Igm - 1.49
    IgG - 0.36
    She don't have any symptoms again and has moved on happily and is now in a serious relationship with her fiancee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete