Kidney Stone Causes and Treatment









Taking care of kidney stone and treatment depends on the size of the stone and its effects on the body. Human body is made up of organs that perform a variety of specialized tasks. A little detraction from the way each organ works creates counter-related problems for the whole body. Kidney being an important part of the body is vital for smooth functioning of rest of the organs. It filters the blood, separating the minerals and wastes from it and then pushing the blood back in the body. Kidney excretes the waste material through the vessels in it but sometimes the chemicals block these veins. These blockings convert into stones known as kidney stones.

Due to these stones, kidney cannot filter the blood the way it should. These stones are different in sizes. If the kidney stones are small then there are chances of their removal along with the urine. But if its size is large then you have to get proper kidney stone treatment.

Kinds of stones:

Calcium stone:

A common type of kidney stone is calcium stone and generally it is found in people of 20 – 30 years. It is made up of oxalate, phosphate and carbonates that a body gets from the foods like spinach and vitamin C rich foods.

Sestina stone:

Crystinuria is a hereditary disease and the reason of creation of this type of stone is the presence of excess of amino acid.

Stro-white stone:

It is commonly diagnosed in women due to the urinary infection. It is of large size that completely blocks the veins.

Symptoms of Kidney Stones:

  • Stomach and kidney pain
  • Changed color of urine
  • Bloody urine
  • High body temperature
  • Vomiting
If you find these symptoms, you should immediately consult a doctor for kidney check up and blood calcium test.

Causes of kidney stone:

  • Deficiency of water is the main reason of kidney stone. Due to lack of sufficient water, minerals and salts accumulate in the kidney to form stone.
  • It can be a hereditary disease in some cases.
  • Sometimes parathyroid glands produce extra hormones that further bring into being the calcium in excess.
  • High protein and fibrous foods can also create stone in the kidney.

Treatment for Kidney Stones

There are some protective measures of kidney stone. One should drink 10 – 12 glasses of water daily to reduce the chances of production of kidney. Reduce the usage of salt in your diet because it supports the production of stone. Fruits are very good to keep you hale and healthy. If you are looking for a fruit to remove stone from your body then go for watermelon because it helps a lot in getting rid of kidney stones. A homemade tip is really helpful for the removal of stone. Take 4 liters of water, add “Tulci” in it, when 1/3 of the water gets dry then strain it. Add lemon and honey to drink it.

11 comments:

  1. Kidney stones are a common reason for blood in the urine (hematuria) and frequently an extreme pain in the stomach area. When certain substances- minerals and salts – deposit into your kidney, there formskidney stone . If not treated timely it can have serious outcomes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daniela Camara.
       I am overwhelm with joy and happiness and i am happy to share this with you all around the world about how Dr.CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME cured HERPES VIRUS...ever since i was diagnosed of Herpes virus in 2015, I was always thinking on how  I can get a solution out of my body so that i can be okay again. Until One day I went online on the internet to know more about the Herpes Virus i came across a Review Comment many people are saying that Dr.CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME cured their Herpes Genital Virus, I did not believe, i search again and i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from HPV AND HIV by Dr.CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME..and i decided to contact Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME to Help and i told him about my HERPES illness he told me not to worry about,that he is going to send me his herbal medicine and actually he did.i took the medicine just as prescribe by him, he told me to go for check up in the hospital which i did and to my great surprise my Doctor told me the Herpes Virus was no longer there, all thank to you sir Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME, contact his WhatsApp Number: +2347030936239 .His email: dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com. His herbs are very powerful and has no side effects. He can cured all kinds of Viruses, diseases, sicknesses.

      Delete
  2. Kidney stone fever is common if you have kidney issue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kidney - The organ that filters waste product from blood. Dr. Niren, is the best kidney doctor in delhi tells about various chronic diseases- kidney stone, cancer & transplant

    visit - https://www.drnirenrao.com/kidney

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Asthma,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia,Love Spell,Prostate Cancer,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Blood Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Love Spell,Weak Erection,Breast Enlargment,Penis Enlargment,Hpv,Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ info@drituaherbalcenter.com. I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I glorify the lord Almighty on your behalf sir Dr Chukwu Madu herbal home, let the grace continue with you. Am so happy right now am cured totally from Cancer with the help of your herb DR Chukwu Madu herbal home.
    You have been curing people with your powerful herbs thank you so much for your truth and straight forwardness towards your patients ,I read about your great herbal home on the Internet and how you cure people of their different virus and I contacted you without time wasting when you told me I will be totally cured soon and I hoped on you ,and you never let me down. My name DESMOND WALTER from Texas. Am greatfull Doc. Viewers join me say thank you to this great herbalist from Nigeria part of African who cures people of their Virus with his great herbs, even if you have some days to live contact him and be saved forever iam very sure of Dr Chukwu Madu herbal home.[ dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com] or talk with him directly on WhatsApp via [+2347030936239] am all good DOC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Daniela Camara.
     I am overwhelm with joy and happiness and i am happy to share this with you all around the world about how Dr.CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME cured HERPES VIRUS...ever since i was diagnosed of Herpes virus in 2015, I was always thinking on how  I can get a solution out of my body so that i can be okay again. Until One day I went online on the internet to know more about the Herpes Virus i came across a Review Comment many people are saying that Dr.CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME cured their Herpes Genital Virus, I did not believe, i search again and i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from HPV AND HIV by Dr.CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME..and i decided to contact Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME to Help and i told him about my HERPES illness he told me not to worry about,that he is going to send me his herbal medicine and actually he did.i took the medicine just as prescribe by him, he told me to go for check up in the hospital which i did and to my great surprise my Doctor told me the Herpes Virus was no longer there, all thank to you sir Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME, contact his WhatsApp Number: +2347030936239 .His email: dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com. His herbs are very powerful and has no side effects. He can cured all kinds of Viruses, diseases, sicknesses.

    ReplyDelete
  9. best urologist in delhi.Best Sexologist in Delhi
    best urologist in delhi ncr
    Sexologist near me
    https://www.drashishsaini.com/phimosis-treatment/ for apointment contact on https://www.drashishsaini.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete