Tuberculosis Symptoms, Treatment and Precautions




Tuberculosis -Introduction
In Ayurveda it is called Rajyakshma, the king of disease. The disease derives its name from Indian mythology- Moon, the king among the satellites of the earth, was supposed to have been afflicted because of a curse of Brahma, the creator.
Causes of Tuberculosis
The bacterium named Mycobacterium tuberculosis is the causative agent TB, which mainly affects the lungs through droplet infection.
Symptoms
In the early stages of the disease, there is an irritating cough, particularly in the morning, either without an expectoration or with a clear mucus or phlegm.
The first sign of the disease is blood-flecked phlegm accompanied by fever in the evenings and below normal temperatures in the early morning and also night sweats.
When the symptoms are aggravated and emaciation has set in, the second stage is supposed to have been reached.
If extreme care is not taken and treatment is not done it may spread to the throat and the intestines
The terminal stage is characterized with illness reaching deep into the lungs and they become full of cavities. The voice of the patient may become husky at this stage, there may be diahorrea and extreme prostration, with the patient being unable to leave the bed and finally. The death comes because of extensive haemorrhage.
Types Of TB (Tuberculosis)
Tuberculous osteomyletis- effect the skeleton.
Tuberculous salpingitis – effects genital tract.
CNS Tuberculosis – effects brain and nervous tissue.
Gastrointestinal Tuberculosis – effects the GIT tract.
Renal tuberculosis – effects kidney and Urinary tract.
Scrofula or Tuberculous lymphadenitis – effects the lymph nodes especially of lower jaw.
Treatment And Preventive Measures
Treatment of tuberculosis has two faces: 
(1) preventive, and
(2) curative or remedial.
The preventive aspect is more social than medical. Provision of clean, healthy surroundings with properly ventilated and clean houses is the first imperative.
Detection and isolation of the victims of the disease is the second most important thing that can be done.
Diet Control
Thirdly, the diet is of primary importance. Plenty of milk, butter, black gram eggs, ground of the various varieties, turnips, beet root, spinach and other green vegetables, fruits, etc. are the other preventives. As has been stated earlier, it is a disease of filth and poverty.
The treatment of a case of tuberculosis must start with the isolation of the patient and his removal to a sanitorium if the disease has been detected at a secondary stage. If that is not possible, he should be housed in an airy room where there is enough sunlight.
Popular Drugs (Medicine)
Ayurveda recommends Vasa (adhatoda vasica) for tuberculosis. One ounce of the juice from the leaves of the drug given thrice in the day with honey provides relief.
Naradiya Mahalakshami Vilasa Rasa which contains traces of gold should be administered in three doses of 200 mg each in the day.

Tuberculosis Treatment


Medical Treatment

Today, doctors treat most people with TB outside the hospital. Gone are the days of going to the mountains for long periods of bed rest. Doctors seldom use surgery.
  • Doctors will prescribe several special medications that you must take for six to nine months.
  • Standard therapy for active TB consists of a six-month regimen:
    • two months with Rifater (isoniazid, rifampin, and pyrazinamide);
    • four months of isoniazid and rifampin (Rifamate, Rimactane);
    • and ethambutol (Myambutol) or streptomycin added until your drug sensitivity is known (from the results of bacterial cultures).
  • Treatment takes that long because the disease organisms grow very slowly and, unfortunately, also die very slowly. (Mycobacterium tuberculosis is a very slow-growing organism and may take up to six weeks to grow in a culture media.)
  • Doctors use multiple drugs to reduce the likelihood of resistant organisms emerging.
  • Often the drugs will be changed or chosen based on the laboratory results.
    • If doctors doubt that you are taking your medicine, they may have you come to the office for doses. Prescribing doses twice a week helps assure compliance.
    • The most common cause of treatment failure is people's failure to comply with the medical regimen. This may lead to the emergence of drug-resistant organisms. You must take your medications as directed, even if you are feeling better.
  • Another important aspect of tuberculosis treatment is public health. This is an area of community health for which mandated treatment can occur. In some cases, the local health department will supervise administration of the medication for the entire course of therapy.
    • Doctors likely will contact or trace your relatives and friends.
    • Your relatives and friends may need to undergo appropriate skin tests and chest X-rays.




    4 comments:

    1. My name is hoover, my 18 year old daughter, Tricia was diagnosed with herpes 3 years ago. Since then, we have moved from one hospital to another. We tried all kinds of pills, but every effort to get rid of the virus was futile. The bubbles continued to reappear after a few months. My daughter was using 200mg acyclovir pills. 2 tablets every 6 hours and 15g of fusitin cream. and H5 POT. Permanganate with water to be applied twice a day, but all still do not show results. So, I was on the internet a few months ago, to look for other ways to save my only son. Only then did I come across a comment about the herbal treatment of Dr Imoloa and decided to give it a try. I contacted him and he prepared some herbs and sent them, along with guidance on how to use them via the DHL courier service. my daughter used it as directed by dr imoloa and in less than 14 days, my daughter recovered her health. You should contact dr imoloa today directly at his email address for any type of health problem; lupus disease, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis ABC, syphilis, diarrhea, HIV / AIDS, Huntington's disease, back acne, chronic kidney failure, addison's disease, chronic pain, Crohn's pain, cystic fibrosis, fibromyalgia, inflammatory Bowel disease, fungal nail disease, Lyme disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major depression, Malignant melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis, Multiple sclerosis, Muscular dystrophy, Rheumatoid arthritis Alzheimer's disease, parkinson's disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease, Back Pain, Back Sprain, Bipolar Disorder, Brain Tumor, Malignant, Bruxism, Bulimia, Cervical Disc Disease, Cardiovascular Disease, Neoplasms , chronic respiratory disease, mental and behavioral disorder, Cystic Fibrosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, Asthma, Autoimmune inflammatory media arthritis ed. chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, impotence, alcohol spectrum feta, dysthymic disorder, eczema, tuberculosis, chronic fatigue syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease. and many more; contact him at drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com./ also with whatssap- + 2347081986098.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Grateful to dr ehiaguna all his help for my life, i was having Herpes  Virus, and we were planing on getting married on early December, when we decided to get ourselves tested first and we found out that my fiancee was HSV 2 Positive, my fiancee was so unhappy, because this was a barrier for us to get married, so i went out to search out a remedy for my partner, and it was so surprising how DR ehiaguna  has been a blessing and healing to the masses, after reading about his work on a blog i immediately emailed him: (drehiaguna@gmail.com) and he wrote back to me that my fiancee will be OK and that we we get married this same year, i couldn't believe it, after doing all that is needed to be done, i was surprise that after 2weeks of using his medicine my fiancee went to the doc and was diagnose negative. For more info contact his email drehiaguna@gmail.com or WhatsApp:+2348073908953 He also cure Lung cancer Blood Cancer Hart cancer Asthma cure Autism cure....COPD'Lymeget your ex backpregnacy herbal medicinehepatitis b   

      ReplyDelete
    3. i am very happy today to share this amazing testimony on how Dr. Lawson the herbal doctor was able to cure me from my HerpesVirus with his herbal medicine. I have been a herpes patient for almost 8 months now and have tried different methods of treatment to ensure that I am cured of this terrible disease, but none worked for me, so I had to leave
      everything to God to handle as I was a Christian who had faith that one
      day God would intervene in my life, yet I felt so sad and desperate as I was
      losing almost everything due to my illness, A few months ago while I was surfing the internet I saw different recommendation about Dr Lawson on how he have been using his herbal Medicine to treat and cure people, these people advice we contact Dr Lawson for any problem that would help immediately I contacted Dr Lawson and I told him how I got his contact
      and also about my disease, after some time Dr. Lawson Told me to have faith that he would prepare for me a medication of herbal herbs, he told me I would take this medicine for a few weeks and also asked my home for home address so as possible for him to submit the drug for me, so my good friends after all the process and everything Dr Lawson actually sent me the
      medicine, I took it as I was directed by Dr. Lawson , after a few weeks passed, while
      on Dr. Lawson medication I began to experience changes in my body, I had
      to call my doctor at the hospital for some blood test, after test my hospital doctor told me that I was no longer with the herpesvirus and my blood is pretty good, I can not even believe this, Friends well today i am Herpes Free and i want everyone to know that there is a
      cure for herpes for those who will contact Dr Lawson after reading my testimony
      he can still cure all other disease and virus.. you can
      kindly contact Dr.lawson on his IG LINK @dr_lawson9 OR his email dr.lawsonherbalhome@gmail.com
      or whatsapp him +234815 463 5774, ans also here is his website https://drlawsonherbalhome.weebly.com
      God bless you all  

      ReplyDelete
    4. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
      liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
      reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
      became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
      ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
      treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
      the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
      treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

      ReplyDelete